Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Parker wasn't too impressed with Halloween. He slept most of the night while we pushed him in his stroller, but we did get a few pieces of candy out of it. Here's our cute little puppy.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cute little puppy! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Alicia said...

Erin, He is so cute!! Are you guys in the Monte Cristo ward? Matt and I will be living at my parents for a couple months so we will be down there soon!

Erin and Mike said...

We were in that ward for the summer, but we moved out like a month ago. It'll be fun for you guys to be back in Vegas--it's so nice to have family around!

dkkemp said...

Oh my gosh, he's the cutest puppy I've ever seen! we are not pet people, but if I saw little Parker at the store, I'd definitely take him home! :)

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

He was such a cute puppy!!!! We can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving... only a couple more days!! Can't wait to meet your little Parker!!! Take care and see you soon!