Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Half a Year

I cannot believe that Parker is already 6 months old! We took him to the doctor yesterday and he is a big, strong boy (if you couldn't tell just by looking at him)! He is such a fun boy and we love how many things he is learning to do. He is getting really good at sitting up and loves when we sing songs to him or let him watch Baby Einstein (those shows crack him up). He has loved almost all of the foods we have given him so far. The only thing he gagged on were the green beans, and I don't think I would like those either. It's hard to believe that before we know it he won't be our little baby anymore and will be a mischievious toddler.

3 comments:

The Murdocks said...

wow! I can't believe he is 6 months old! It seems like yesterday that we were both pregnant. He is so dang cute!

Kim said...

He is my favorite 6 month old nephew! We loves Parks!

Murdocks said...

Parker is darling! He is getting so big and has the sweetest little face. We were at the Euclid bldg the other night dropping stuff off at the DI and Travis said "Where's Mike Mom?" He must remember you guys at all those basketball games there. We miss you! Hope to see you soon!