Thursday, December 3, 2009

Our Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we went to California to see Mike's family. This meant it was also Parker's first plane ride. He did awesome on the plane. The flights were not full either way, so Parker got to sit in the middle and watch Baby Einstein. He loved sitting like a big boy and getting to look around at all of the interesting people.
Parker's First Plane Ride...

The bad news is that Parker got a cold while we were in California. This made for a few long nights, and he is still getting over it. It's not fun having a sick baby. However, we still managed to visit Apple Hill and sure did enjoy our time with the Cahills and getting to see some friends that we don't see very often. We miss you guys!

7 comments:

Kadee said...

Oh my gosh...please tell me you'll be in LV the 22-28 because I really want to see you and that adorable little guy!!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

It was so great being able to see you guys!!! Parker is such a CUTIE!!!!!!

Ashley said...

I hope he gets feeling better...atleast he was a good traveler on the plane! He sure is cute!

tmparry said...

I love the matching sweaters with Krandpa Cahill. So cute!

Murdocks said...

Parker is so cute! I love his little face. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. We miss you guys. Let us know if you will be coming down anytime soon! Talk to you soon!

Aaron and Celina said...

no it is definitely not fun having a sick baby! has parker started teething yet? allie doesn't have teeth yet, but they're on their way... makes for some long nights! no fun! i miss that cute little guy! we need to get together again soon! it's been awhile! we want to come see your house!

Erin and Mike said...

Kadee, we will be here then--give me a call!

Celina, ya Parker has 2 bottom teeth now and teething is not fun. We do need to get together soon, I think about it all the time!