Friday, June 5, 2009

Magna Cum Laude!

Erin neglected to point out that in addition to receiving her degree of Bachelor of Science in Health Science a couple weeks ago, she did so with magna cum laude honors! She was one of only a handful in her major to earn such a high commendation. In fact, she was only 0.1 away from summa cum laude!

All through law school I aspired to emulate her study habits, but more often than not I was still cramming the morning of the final. Erin had every homework assignment, each study guide and all her test preparation complete well ahead of time, every time. She is a model student. I think she annoyed her classmates. It definitely would have annoyed me if I were in class with her.

Also, here are some more pics of Parker:

3 comments:

ashley said...

he such a chunky monkey..but i love it. im so happy i got to meet him!!

SoCal Rogers said...

He is so cute!

Dang Erin- You are a genius! Congrats on the graduation.

Desiree said...

What a smarty Erin is!! Congrats. And I love the pics of Parker. He is seriously adorable!