Saturday, June 6, 2009

Parker at 6 Weeks
























We took Parker to get his pictures taken finally and we think they turned out so cute. These are all the originals that were taken. We just love how big he is getting!

6 comments:

SoCal Rogers said...

Parker has good control of his neck. We were never able to get pictures like Parkers'. Cute Photos!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Very very cute guys!!! He definitely is growing!! He's adorable!

Kadee said...

That boy is definitely a Parry. An adorable one, too! Congrats! :)

Ashley said...

Oh he's cute! I think he wants to meet me :)

Rebecca Pearce said...

Cute, cute baby! I'm glad I got to see him in person!

Amanda said...

I love him! And good job on posting :) It was great to see you last week, it better not be two years before I see you again!