Monday, May 25, 2009

One Month







Parker is now one month old, but with everything that has gone on this past month it feels like he should be so much older! Parker is getting cuter everyday. It is amazing how big he is now. He has to be over 10 pounds but I guess we will find out at his 2 month check. I can't believe how busy he keeps me and Mike. It's a lot harder of a job being a mom than I would have ever thought. But he is so cute that it is worth it.


Mike graduated from law school this month. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. He's now studying for the NV bar that he'll take the end of July. It won't be too fun of a summer for us with him studying all the time, but I am grateful he's willing to do this for us. I walked in my graduation last weekend. It was a hot day, but I'm glad I was able to be there for it. We have since moved from Fullerton back to Las Vegas. We are happy to be by family, but really miss all our friends back in California. So many big life events have happened this past month that we are hoping things will slow done for a little while.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Congrats on the graduations...that is so exciting! Parker is getting big! Yes, it goes by SUPER fast-it feels like Ellsie was as little as Parker a few weeks ago, but now she is almost 8 months! We don't have a trip planned to St. George anytime soon, but I do want to go down there, maybe we will plan one and we could meet up :)I need to call you so we can catch up!

SoCal Rogers said...

Congrats on the Graduations! We totally miss you guys. It's great that we have blogs to keep updated!

Cunningham Clan said...

Congratulations to both of you on graduating! Mike, you look like such a cute dad! And you are so stylish in those graduation robes!