Just wait until he hits about 4 months, and he will sleep 10 hours a night! Once I started giving Savannah a bottle before she went to bed it was a pretty drastic change from 5 hours to 10-12!
holy crap! what is your secret!?! allie will only sleep 4 hours in a row at night.. once she did 5. I need some help!
You know, he'd sleep longer if you'd quit giving him the Dr. Pepper.
Holy Crap! He is so darn cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just wait until he hits about 4 months, and he will sleep 10 hours a night! Once I started giving Savannah a bottle before she went to bed it was a pretty drastic change from 5 hours to 10-12!
holy crap! what is your secret!?! allie will only sleep 4 hours in a row at night.. once she did 5. I need some help!
You know, he'd sleep longer if you'd quit giving him the Dr. Pepper.
Holy Crap! He is so darn cute!
Post a Comment