Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 Month Check

My mom and I took Parker for his 2 month appointment yesterday--Mike did not want to see the shots so he opted to stay home. I can't believe he is already 2 months! I love that he is able to smile and make sounds back at us now. He is also getting really good at holding his head up and loves anyone who will sit and talk with him.
He was such a trooper when he got his shots. He got stuck 3 times and only cried for a minute--he then fell right asleep! I could not keep him awake at all last night, all he wanted to do was close his eyes and be held. Poor baby. He is our sweet little chub. He was in the 95th percentile for his weight and the 25th percentile for his height. We sure love his big cheeks!

7 comments:

tmparry said...

Erin I know I see him a lot but he is getting cuter daily. I'm glad you guys live here now so we can get to know him.

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

He is so dang cute!!! LOVE the cheeks!

Ashley said...

Glad to hear things are going well...way to go Parker! He sure is cute!

Aaron and Celina said...

i hated taking allie to get her shots.. it's the worst!

The Murdocks said...

Wow, Parker is getting so big and is so dang cute! He can hold his head up really well. I need to work on that with Kylee. I'm glad he did ok getting shots. Kylee has to get hers in a few weeks and I'm kinda nervous. Hope all is well with you guys!! oh, and the pics of him in your last post are adorable!!

Shawna said...

I love those big cheeks too! Shots are no fun; I think I feel worse about them than Mandy does...
Parker is adorable.

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Hey hey!!!! Hope all is going well you two... or three I should say!!! We are very much looking forward to September... I'm melting in this heat!!! We will most likely be in Rocklin for Thanksgiving since we were in Idaho last Thanksgiving! It would be so fun to see you guys!!! We'll definitely have to plan on it!!! :) We look forward to meeting Parker!