Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby, Please Come Soon




Wednesday is my official due date. Mike and I were both hoping that this little guy would make his appearance early, but unfortunately it is not looking like that will happen. Now we are just hoping that he doesn't come too late! I go to the doctor again tomorrow, so we hope that things have continued to progress. We are learning a lesson of patience as we both are so eager to get started with this next step in our lives. We have been enjoying the time we have together though. These are some pictures of us at the beach and me at 39 weeks. I cannot believe how big I am!

2 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

I can't wait for your little guys appearance either!! We've been thinking about you guys a lot wondering if you had had him yet! Call us or text us the day it happens!! You look so cute but I bet way past uncomfortable!!! Take care you guys!

Unknown said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant and your entire pregnancy is almost over. Congrats!