On March 14th, Mike and I went down to Las Vegas for a baby shower that was thrown by my mom, sisters, Ashley, and Megan. The shower was so much fun and I really appreciate all of the hard work they put into making it come together--it was wonderful! The next Thursday, a few of my good friends threw me a shower here in California. It was another fantastic party and I enjoyed every minute of it. We are so grateful for all of the love and support that has been given to us. This baby boy is sure lucky to have all these people around that love him.
I am now almost 37 weeks along. I am finishing up my last week of work and will then spend my time getting all of the last minute things together. We have the majority of his clothes all washed and put away, his bed is set-up, and car seat is put together. Now we just need to decide on a name.
3 comments:
You are the cutest pregnant person ever!
you are too cute as a pregnant mom! Good luck with everything. Where do you live in California. We live in LA!- Becca Mabey Pearce
Cute belly Erin! I tried calling you...let me know when that cute little boy gets here :)
Post a Comment