We had so much fun the last time we went up to Cambria that Mike surprised me with another fun getaway up there. We stayed at the same place we stayed last time, the Sea Otter Inn--we were even in the same room. It was a very nice and relaxing weekend and we sure enjoyed our last vacation before the baby comes. We visited Montana del Oro, saw the huge sea lions, had lots of good food, and got lots of relaxing in. I took most of the pictures in order to ensure I would not be in many of them--I'm not feeling too photogenic these days.
I am now 31 weeks along and getting more and more uncomfortable everyday. Mike is sure a champ in dealing with a very pregnant wife who isn't very pleasant all of the time! We are excited for the baby to come, but still have some preparing to do. I'm now going to the doctor every other week and I think my biggest worry is that the baby is going to come before we have everything settled for him. Mike, on the other hand, is wanting the doctor to induce me a week early if possible. We'll see what she says. I can't believe that we are only 9 weeks away from meeting this little baby. We already love him so much and are excited for him to be here with us.
7 comments:
Ooh, Erin I'm so excited for you!! Do you have a name picked out for the little man?
I can't wait for your little boy to get here...Ellsie needs a boyfriend!
Oh Erin you are looking so cute all pregnant! We can't wait to meet the next little Cahill!!!
Oh you're such a cute little pregnant lady, I love it :)
Erin,,, is that my shirt you are wearing? Yeah! I am so glad to see you filling it out! Too bad I stopped wearing it after 6 months! Can't wait for lil cahill to come...love you Kim
What a fun trip! And Erin, you look gorgeous. What a cute pregnant mom. I bet you guys are so excited. He will be here so soon!
Ok, so I found you guys and added you! I think it is about time for more belly pics! You are such a cute prego lady!
Post a Comment