I am now 25 weeks along and feel the baby move all day long. He enjoys kicking and being active, which is kind of a weird feeling. I am starting to feel the pressure of getting things ready for him--my mom says I'm "nesting."
Thursday, January 8, 2009
December
Here's an update (especially for Taylor) of some things that Mike and I have been up to lately.
We loved being able to go to Disneyland around Christmas. The lights were amazing on the castle as well as on the Small World building. I'm not too fun to go with anymore since I can't ride very many things, but we still enjoyed the few things we could go on. The weekend before Christmas we went to Las Vegas and went to the Arizona/BYU football game. Needless to say, Mike enjoyed every minute of it--especially heckling the bitter BYU fans. I pretty much just sat under all of our blankets and tried to keep from freezing (note my beautiful outfit in the picture) the entire time. We spent Christmas in Rocklin with Mike's family. It was fun to be away for an entire week and seeing friend
s and family we don't get to see very often.
It was also fun to spend a day touring San Francisco. We did get lost in Chinatown, forcing my ever
growing self to try and walk up and down some steep hills. It probably was good for me.
I am now 25 weeks along and feel the baby move all day long. He enjoys kicking and being active, which is kind of a weird feeling. I am starting to feel the pressure of getting things ready for him--my mom says I'm "nesting."
The first picture is of me at 20 weeks
and the second is at 25 weeks. I can't believe how fast I am growing. I'm also excited because I am offically done with school. I won't walk until May, but it is a good feeling to know I have completed my degree. Mike begins his last semester of school on Monday, we have our baby in April, he graduates in May, and then we move to Las Vegas where Mike will get ready to take the bar. Things are definitely moving along fast, but we are very excited for everything that is coming.
I am now 25 weeks along and feel the baby move all day long. He enjoys kicking and being active, which is kind of a weird feeling. I am starting to feel the pressure of getting things ready for him--my mom says I'm "nesting."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
erin...i liked looking at your blog. i can't wait for your baby. i like your elf video. love, taylor
We had a great time hanging out with you guys in Rocklin! Too bad it had to go by so fast. You look so cute all pregnant. I'm loving the belly!! We look forward to seeing you guys again!
I'm so excited you have a blog! I am even more excited that you are having a baby :) You look cute pregnant... don't forget to take a picture today!
Post a Comment