Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I need to be better about this...




Hopefully I will become a more dedicated blogger. But until then, here are some fun pictures from our trip up to Cambria last month. Mike planned this weekend trip for us and we had so much fun. We definitely recommend it. We were able to see the beautiful ocean and huge cliffs, visit Hearst Castle, be amazed by giant elephant seals, and relax in our cute hotel room. Just thinking about it makes me want to go back.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

hey! just completing my mid-day round of blog-checking. I want you guys to know that I consider it your duty to keep me entertained through frequent blogging. So yes, yes you do need to be better about this. Hooray for the Cahills!

Brittany said...

Also, I don't know how to befriend your blog...of course, I don't know if you want to take that risk, chances are it will only lower your coolness...
ghutchison.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

erin! apparently i haven't been stalking people on blogspot very well lately- i had no idea you had a blog :) so happy that you do!