Sunday, November 25, 2007

What's going on?

Plenty. Finals begin in a week for me and two for Erin, so it's all study and no play until Erin's bday, when it's finally over for the both of us. Meanwhile, Arizona chose today to play basketball with the team from Kansas University on ESPN, so I'm morally bound to observe them perform. Add to that their biggest football game of the year next Saturday and you can see why I'm stretched for time. But my obligations don't end with making sure I carefully examine the U of A sports program in their athletic endeavors, no. I'm also busy managing THREE fantasy sports franchises. I decided to handle all the day to day operations for all three teams, plus serve as commissioner for their respective leagues, so there's an added level of pressure to avoid conflicts of interest right there. Thankfully I'm gainfully unemployed, otherwise I don't know that all of my daily chores and tasks could be competently completed without the ten hours of sleep I need to get through the day. How I'm expected to juggle all this and still do well in law school is difficult to comprehend, and even difficulter to explain to those who can't believe I still do it.

And then there's Erin.

Seeing as how there's 168 hours in a week and she only works about 25 of them, I don't really understand her supposed 'stress' in taking 5 classes peppered with the occasional meal-making and cleaning she does. I love her through it all, though . . . which is just another obligation that will increase the emotional drain I'll live through during the approaching weeks.

2 comments:

Dustin Christensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin Christensen said...

ha "oh please you have to make a fair trade,Dave i want to take over your team i think i can bring them back