So tomorrow is Mike's 28th birthday--and I think he is starting to feel a littel old! For the first time since we've been together I think I'll even be able to surprise him with his present and not give it away first. School is on the countdown now, both of us just have finals to finish up. After that I'll be having surgery on my gums and then it will be summer time. We'll both be working and taking a few classes, along with going on a few vacations. So things are looking up after a semester of weekends spent studying.
4 comments:
Hey, hope your birthday was a good one! And good luck with finals, surgery and vacations. Hooray for summer.
booooo, sorry i missed your bday man. i put it on the calendar so i got it marked now. i suppose i would have missed saying happy birthday anyways because of the oh so great kidney stone. anyways hope it was good man
Dust
hoooos!we were are going to add you and stay in contact!
Hi Erin, it's Nicole Petersen, Brady's wifey! We were just looking at your blog the other day and Brady was reminiscing on h.s. and all the fun times you guys had! I am so glad he had such great friends like you! It sounds like you and your husband are having a blast in Cali! We want to be there in a few years so if you guys are still around we will have to get together! Brady says hello!
Post a Comment