Thursday, March 17, 2011

Phone Pics

I seem to capture more events on my phone then on our regular camera, something that will hopefully change sometime soon. Below are some fun moments captured, even though they might not be the best quality.
So stylish :)...
Parker enjoying his gymnastics class...

Watching movies with all of his "friends"...
Fun at Pump It Up, the park, the Natural History Museum, and the Fire Station...
Besides entertaining Parker, we have been looking for a house to buy, enjoyed a visit from the Cahill family, and traveled to Costa Mesa to see Wicked. So, once I get the pictures from our camera uploaded, hopefully I can include pictures of more than just Parker :) But he sure is the cutest one in our family!

6 comments:

Janet Parry said...

I think you and Mike are also very "cute!" But Parker is very adorable!!!

Murdocks said...

Darling! I didn't know Parker was in gymnastics. Looks like you guys have been having fun! Miss you guys lots!

tmparry said...

Oh my cuteness! Love that boy!!!

Aaron and Celina said...

what's pump it up?? you are such a fun mom! i need to get allie out doing more cool things than just the park!

Tom and Layne Fender said...

where does parker go for his gymnastics class? looks like fun.

Erin and Mike said...

Celina-Pump it up is this fun place with inflatable slides and bounce houses. We should go sometime!
Layne-Parker does a totnastics class at Mirabelli community center. It's really fun and Parker loves it and I'm sure Adam would too.