Last month, we went to San Diego with some friends. While we were there we spent some time at the beach and the Wild Animal Park. The kids loved watching the animals and the ocean. Thanks again Tingey family! Here are some pictures...
Lastly, Parker got his first real haircut. As you can tell, he is quite the momma's boy. As long as he looked away, he did great. And I thought the little spikes were so cute!
7 comments:
He looks so cute with his hair cut!
YAY for Parker!!! That boy is so cute! Can't believe he's walking! And I LOVE the haircut! Payton got his hair cut too about 2 weeks ago! We did it hear at home but it was difficult with him not wanting to sit still!!! ha ha!!!
I can't believe he is walking now! That is so exciting. We are coming to Vegas this Saturday, and we need to get together. I want to see the cute little wobble.
He looks so grown up in that last picture! We wish that we lived closer to you guys so that we could do all of these fun adventures with you. I guess that we will just have to come and visit also!
So cute! It's hard to believe he is walking! We love and miss you guys!
horray for parker walking! he needs to teach allie how to! and horray for california!! that was so much fun! i have some cute pics from my camera if you want me to email them to you.. what's your email?
So I didn't know you guys had a little boy! Awesome! So how is mommy hood? =) So good to see and hear about you guys, where are ya?
Post a Comment