Saturday, May 8, 2010

Parties and Pictures

With Mike and Parker's birthdays so close together, we have been very busy! We enjoyed going to the shark reef and having a family dinner/party at my parent's house for Parker. We had a jungle animal theme (not that Parker cared much, but the other kids enjoyed it) and made Parker his own monkey cake to eat. I really thought he would go crazy and love eating the cake, but I think he got a little overwhelmed...he just wanted us to feed it to him. Here are some pictures from the party.

Next was Mike's birthday. We went out to dinner on Friday night to a Brazilian Steakhouse. It was really good and we both enjoyed it a lot. This afternoon, we surprised Mike by taking him to a baseball field here in Las Vegas that is a replica of Angel Stadium. All of us had fun playing baseball and eating snacks while sitting in the dug out. We ended the night with a BBQ and cake.
We had Parker's 1 year pictures taken last week...here are a few of them. Sarah did such a good job!

5 comments:

Tori said...

I love the 1 year old pictures, they are so cute and well done. Parker's birthday party looks like so much fun. Ellie would be mad if she knew that he had a party without her. Thank you for the nice comments on our blog. The last few weeks have been a "trip". It is so nice to know that people are supportive. Tell Mike that Carter's middle name is definitely because of him!!

Murdocks said...

Happy Belated Birthday Parker and Mike! Cute pictures Erin! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. We miss you ALOT. I call ya this week! Give Parker a little smooch for us!!!!!

tmparry said...

It was a lot of fun Erin. Thanks for the entertainment! :)

Ashley and Kyle said...

Happy birthday to the men in your life. They are both getting so old I can't believe it! Miss you guys.

The Murdocks said...

Happy Birthday Parker and Mike! Parker is so cute!!! I love his one year pics! That monkey cake is so cute! I'm sure he will appreciate it later :)
Brieann