
Mike and I are expecting an addition to the family April 22nd! It's still hard to believe, but it's true. I've had one ultrasound done already and was able to see the baby's heart beat. I have another appointment scheduled for next week, so hopefully everything is still going good.
9 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! How are you feeling these days!?! Have you thought of any names yet? Keep us posted!!! Congrats again!!!! :)
oh my goodness!! im so stoked right now! and your moving back to vegas sometime soon right? yay!!
Erin! Congratulations that is so exciting.
Alec & Tiffany
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so exciting. Spring babies are the best. I am so happy for you guys! I hope that all is going well and that you are not too sick! Yay! Oh, the first baby is soooo much fun. Well, they are all fun, but it's a blast just doing everything and experiencing everything for the first time. Congrats again!
Yay!!!! I'm so excited and just a little bit jealous :) I miss you guys so much and am happy to hear everything is going so well!
xoxo
oh my gosh!! how exciting!! congratulations! how are you feeling!?
CONGRATS! You are going to be great parents.
CONGRATS!
Congratulations, that is so exciting!
Post a Comment