
Mike and I have lived in California for 2 years now and have never experienced what we felt today--an Earthquake! I was sitting at work, when all of a sudden it felt like I was standing on a wave. The ground just wouldn't stop moving, so we all jumped under our desks in case things started falling. It has to be one of the scariest things I've been through--and it wasn't even that big of an earthquake, about a 5.4. It's been like 5 years since California has had a big earthquake, so they are always talking about the "next big one." I told Mike today that we need to get out of here before anything bigger happens!
1 comment:
Hey, this is JEn from King Henry. I saw your blog from Amanda's. I'm from California and only remember a few earth quakes...most of the time I slept right through them! But when I was awake I remember it being pretty scary. Especially one time when my sister and I were home alone. I figure you're not safe anywhere you live...tornados, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.
Post a Comment