
Apparently from the others I've seen the alternative to myspace for singles is blogging for the marrieds. I've enjoyed reading others' blogs and in keeping with our resolution to do a better job at keeping a journal, I'm initiating our own blog. Hopefully Erin is as enthusiatic as I am.
We've been busy in the last 18 months. Erin and I met in August of '05, married in August of '06 and have since settled down in CA where I'm going to law school and Erin is pulling double-duty finishing her degree and working.
There's plenty to say of the past, present and future, but for right now, at least we've taken the first step to recording something!
We've been busy in the last 18 months. Erin and I met in August of '05, married in August of '06 and have since settled down in CA where I'm going to law school and Erin is pulling double-duty finishing her degree and working.
There's plenty to say of the past, present and future, but for right now, at least we've taken the first step to recording something!
No comments:
Post a Comment