Parker is such a fun boy and is definitely not a baby anymore. He loves his big boy bed, is learning to go potty in the toilet and he talks non-stop, saying some of the funniest things. One of my favorites is when I'll ask him to do something for me and he'll say "Absolutely mom!" He loves to play with his cousins, pretend to be a fireman or a worker, watch Word World and Calliou, and play with his trains and cars. His imagination is so funny, and he is such a loving little boy. He is very excited for his baby brother to get here, and I know he will be a great helper.
Baby brother should be making his debut in just a few weeks. We have been busy getting his room set-up and trying to wrap our heads around the fact that we will soon be a family of 4. We are a little nervous for the change, but also very, very excited to meet this sweet little guy. We had some family pictures taken in May, and I can't believe that soon our family will have one more member.
When I look at these pictures, I can't help but be grateful for the blessing of my family. I sure am lucky to have them in my life!





4 comments:
you guys are such a cute family! and i love your backyard!
What a fun birthday party! I bet the bounce house was a big hit with all the kids....and some adults too?? :)
What a fun birthday party! I bet the bounce house was a big hit with all the kids....and some adults too?? :)
Oh my goodness, I can't believe I found your blog! I hope you remember me...I think about you often and always wonder how you are doing. Your family is beautiful. If you are in vegas, we have to get together sometime. -Danielle
Post a Comment