Friday, May 6, 2011

A Few Things

First, I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Mike (although his birthday isn't really until tomorrow). We love you so much and are so lucky to have you in our lives! I hope that this year is one of your bests, you sure do deserve it.




Second, Mother's Day is almost here and so I wanted to give a shout out to my mom. I couldn't have lucked out anymore than I did by getting you as a mother. You are one of the most selfless, loving and patient women that I know. You are always there to help me and support me through everything. I don't think that I appreciated everything you did for me until I had Parker, and now I am amazed even more at all you sacrified for your kids. You are the best. Love you.




And to Parker...thanks for letting me be your mom. You are such an awesome boy. Love you so much.


And to all the other moms out there, especially my mother-in-law and sisters, thanks for being the examples you are and I hope you have a great Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

JOSH AHUNA said...

That was very sweet and well said. I don't have a blog, so Happy Mother's Day to Mom from me too. . . using your blog! Happy Mother's Day as well to you, Erin!
Love, Shannon