Friday, November 19, 2010

A Bit Late...

Parker was such a cute lion for Halloween that I wanted to put some pictures up. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week, but I guess late is better than never!


We also went to Disneyland last week with my mom and sisters. It was super busy and Mike was in Chicago, so I didn't get to take very many pictures. Hopefully I can get some that my sisters took.


6 comments:

Tom and Layne Fender said...

how fun!!! i can't wait to take adam to disneyland... and parker is the most adorable lion ever!

tmparry said...

I'll send you some pictures if I can steal that one from your blog :) I even have some video of Parker on a couple rides too if you (some how) want that too.

Kadee said...

So cute!!

Megan said...

ohh cute lion!!

ashley said...

im glad i got to see his lion cuteness in real life!! haha

girls night soon? yes please

Aaron and Celina said...

what a good boy for leaving his lion costume on!!! allie was trying to rip hers off the second we put it on!! parker looked adorable.. he's the cutest lion i've ever seen :)