I took this video on my phone a few days ago. You can hear Parker saying his new favorite word, "cool." It's pretty cute.
We think Parker is so "cool"! What exactly is he wearing though? Looks like he's heading to the moon! :)Astronaut Parker is COOL!
Ha ha ha! That's one cute lil' guy!!!!
haha--Kim they are his race car driver pjs, but Shannon said the same thing!
I love it! And I also love his race car driver pjs...they are sweet.
aww... that is too cute!!
oh he is getting so big!! and so cute!
he has the best posture i've ever seen... super "cool"
That is such a cute video! He reminds me so much of what Porter's doing at this stage too.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
We think Parker is so "cool"! What exactly is he wearing though? Looks like he's heading to the moon! :)
Astronaut Parker is COOL!
Ha ha ha! That's one cute lil' guy!!!!
haha--Kim they are his race car driver pjs, but Shannon said the same thing!
I love it! And I also love his race car driver pjs...they are sweet.
aww... that is too cute!!
oh he is getting so big!! and so cute!
he has the best posture i've ever seen... super "cool"
That is such a cute video! He reminds me so much of what Porter's doing at this stage too.
Post a Comment