Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

I can't believe it was a year ago that Mike and I were in the hospital with this little guy...



and he is now such a big boy. It really is bitter-sweet. I love how much he has learned and changed in a year, but also miss holding a new little baby. He is such a joy to have in our home and I can't imagine life without him. We love you so much Park and are so excited for all the fun we get to have celebrating your birthday!!

6 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!!! Oh he is such a handsome little man!!!!

Kim said...

Yea For Parker! Happy #1! Love you!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

The Murdocks said...

wow, I can't believe he is one!! Happy Birthday Parker!! He is so dang cute!

tmparry said...

Oh so bitter sweet! That is why we have more, right Erin? ;)

Murdocks said...

Where has the time gone? I can't believe Parker turned one! Looks like he had a fun birthday! We miss you guys!