Monday, September 21, 2009

Tagged

First time doing this...here we go.

A - Age: 23


B - Bed size: Queen--can't wait to upgrade!


C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower--that's why Mike does it


D - Dog(s) name: None (hopefully my kids won't ever want one either)


E - Essential start your day item: Cereal--one reason I am excited to get out of bed in the morning is because I get to eat breakfast. Yum!


F - Favorite color: Green


G - Gold or Silver: Silver


H - Height: 5'4"


I - Instrument: piano and violin (not very good at either)


J - Job title: Parker's mom


K - Kid(s): 1 boy


L - Living arrangements: house


M - Mom's name: Janet


N - Nicknames: RaRa, Medium, Cheese, Bev (my family comes up with random names)


O - Overnight hospital stay (other than birth of child): None


P - Pet Peeve: If someone uses the last of the toilet paper and doesn't put a new roll on.


Q- Quote: "Just keep swimmin'"


R - Right or left handed: Right


S - Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 sisters


T - Time to wake up: about 7:30


U- Under your bed?: we just moved--so nothing yet


V - Vegetable you dislike: tomatoes (is that considered a fruit or veggie?)


W - Ways you run late: Never used to be late--then I married Mike. Having a baby has made it even harder to be anywhere on time.


X - X-rays you've had: Back


Y - Yummy food you make: mmm...I don't know. Guess that means I need to practice more.


Z - Zoo favorite: the elephants

Tag, you're it--Mary, Brieann, Celina, Kadee and Kasie.

3 comments:

JOSH AHUNA said...

I don't usually comment on blogs. . . it is better for people to not know I stalk them. . . but you are my sister, so it's okay. I enjoyed reading your abc info. made me giggle about your back x-rays and the jokes our mean brothers used to make about your little back. The only thing I didn't know was that your favorite color is green. Cool. Do you know my favorite color?

Your sister stalker,
Shannon

Erin and Mike said...

yeah, my brothers made me cry about my crooked back. sad. mike said he didn't know my favorite color was green either. i would say that your favorite color is red. am i right?

Erin and Mike said...

You two need a hobby.