BOY! It's official. Mike and I will have someone to carry on the Cahill name. We are very excited and a bit overwhelmed now. It makes it a lot more real to think we will be having a baby boy and no longer an "it."
Congratulations!!! That is so awesome!!! You'll have a little mini Mikey around the house!!! Now you can really focus on names! Any names that stick out to you now?
Yeah!!! I'm so excited that you guys found out! Now you can get the room ready and start buying fun baby boy stuff! We should get together to make some baby blankets! Talk to you later! Brieann
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so awesome!!! You'll have a little mini Mikey around the house!!! Now you can really focus on names! Any names that stick out to you now?
Yeah!!! I'm so excited that you guys found out! Now you can get the room ready and start buying fun baby boy stuff! We should get together to make some baby blankets! Talk to you later!
Brieann
Well I guess that shows how much I know! I totally thought it was going to be a girl!
Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment